Recipe: Zucchini and Bisquick Squares
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups thinly chopped zucchini, unpeeled
- 1 cup Bisquick
- ½ cup onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped or (1 Tablespoon dry)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- Dash black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease 9×13 baking pan
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients together. If the batter is too thick add a little water.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until top is golden in color.
- You may also use mini cupcake pans to make these as appetizers.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Culinary tradition: Italian